Description and Notice

Bar / Restaurant:
Services
Internet:
Yes, WiFi
Bike storage:
Other accommodation:

Comments

Camino de Santi... (not verified) said:

This place is a gem. Everything is done immaculately; beautiful, comfortable space inside and out with great facilities, a gorgeous, 4-course meal and hearty breakfast with all the trimmings. Walk the 4km from Grañon, it’s worth every step…

Camino de Santi... (not verified) said:

One of the best...very clean and beautiful. The hosts were extremely helpful and prepared an amazing meal. I highly recommend.

Camino de Santi... (not verified) said:

We stayed in this beautiful, charming and welcoming little place right as you enter Castildelgado.

This albergue is a 100 year-old building lovingly renovated and decorated by the owners, Isabel and Andres. The outdoor areas, full of plants, flowers and lounging nooks are as well-thought out and pretty as the indoors, all spotlessly neat and clean. Isabel cooks a delicious 4 course dinner (12 euro as of this writing). Andres is an attentive host. Both of them strive to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

We cut our walking hours between Santo Domingo de la Calzada and Belorado because of blisters, and were absolutely delighted to have been lucky enough to find this place. I will definitely stay here again for my next Camino.

One private double room, one 4 bed room (2 bunk beds), two six bed rooms (3 bunk beds each room). Breakfast available for a small additional fee.

Washer available for 3 euro, and our clothes dried very quickly in the hot sun.

Camino de Santi... (not verified) said:

This place is great. Super comfortable, dinner was fantastic, the outdoor space looked like something from HNG magazine. Gracious lovely couple for hosts.

Camino de Santi... (not verified) said:

Stayed here so we could stay off stage. It was lovely. Gorgeous yard, very clean, and different room options. The bunk beds were comfortable and very quiet.
The meal was amazing. I really enjoyed my stay here.

Camino de Santi... (not verified) said:

This truly the best Albergue I have stayed in the 11 days since the start. Quality of rooms the building the service it’s a small hotel brilliant. I can only say to those following if you need to walk a little further or cut your walk short it is worth it.

Camino de Santi... (not verified) said:

I don’t have the words to describe the gratitude I have for the owners of this albergue. I, like many, caught bedbugs and when I arrived I told them right away. They gave me a bin to put all of my non washable things in, took my laundry and refused to let me wash the clothes myself, and they have a washer and dryer. The woman even gave me a long dress to wear while she washed all of my things! I am so overwhelmed with the generosity of this family. Would absolutely recommend this place to anyone. God bless this place!

Camino de Santi... (not verified) said:

This was a nice quiet place to stay that serves dinner. I had a private room with a bath I. The hall (girls only). They had nice solid bunks in the bunk room. Nice couple.