5.90km → As Paredes - Castromaior → 3.00km → Martiñán
To end of camino:
127.80
Wegbeschreibung:

Der Camino durchquert As Paredes entlang des Weges auf dem Sie gekommen sind und bringt Sie zurück zur A-8, diesmal unter ihr durch zum Weiler Castromaior. In Castromaior (nicht viel mehr als ein paar Häuser) führen Sie die Camino-Wegweiser auf einen Weg nach Martiñan. Auf dem Weg gehen Sie wieder unter der A-8 hindurch.

Accommodation in As Paredes - Castromaior

Private

Albergue O Xistral
Private
15-17€
Booking.com
Camino de Santiago Accommodation: Albergue O Xistral

Comments

Camino de Santi... (not verified) said:

October 2021, €15: One of the best Albergue’s I stayed in on the Camino del Norte!
I love the traditional old farm house, lovingly restored and concerted into an Albergue, but Jaime, the host.
I had one of the best sleeps in, under white cotton sheets! Lovely big spacious bathroom.
Jaime cooked a traditional Spanish diner for the pilgrims (€10). Large sitting room/dining room with open fire places.

The breakfast the next morning was the best I had in any Albergue, with muesli and fruit and toast etc etc.

The Albergue is in a beautiful remote, rural, peaceful setting, surrounded by gardens - would be perfect for an afternoon of relaxing in the summer.

I really loved this place.

Camino de Santi... (not verified) said:

This is such a beautiful place and very cool and stylish. We had coffee but wished we had stayed. L

Camino de Santi... (not verified) said:

The house is very beautiful and has absolutely wonderful atmosphere. If you have a tent you can stay for 5€, there is a lot of place in the garden. You can have great dinner for 10€. There is also a small swimming pool:)

Camino de Santi... (not verified) said:

The best albergue we’ve tried yet! Worth the extra 6km from Abadín for its wonderful hosts and location.

Camino de Santi... (not verified) said:

Very nice Place made of Stone and the Garden seems to be nice to. Today it’s a rainy one and I had my tea inside the common area...
No gluten-free no soy products

Camino de Santi... (not verified) said:

Very nice people pleasant,beds comfortable food excellent.

Camino de Santi... (not verified) said:

The best albergue of the trip. A beautifully restored farmhouse, with a fire, music playing, and pleasant ambience. Dinner was 3 courses, and some of the best food I have had. James, the host, a delight! Can’t recommend it highly enough