Description and Notice
Reservations accepted:

Can be difficult to find, and requires you to turn left off the camino road at the ayuntamiento and walk towards the main highway.
Free yoga classes. Very zen experience.

Dinner is a communal affair and is made with organic ingredients from the garden.

Contact Info

Services
Internet:
Yes, WiFi and computer
Bike storage:
Camino de Santiago Accommodation: Albergue Verde
Other accommodation:

Comments

Camino de Santi... (not verified) said:

Albergue Verde is a really unique island in our crowded and running world, even in the Camino de Santiago. Your body and your soul find home at least for one night but you will never forget. Thank you Edu and your friends that you are and that I could be a part of an amazing experience…

Camino de Santi... (not verified) said:

I loved my stay at the Verde.Edu Sarah and Martin made my stay memorable.
The food was delicious.
The yoga reminded me that I have muscles that I need to attend to.
The hospitslity and kindness wlere completely genuine.
I had the albergue to myself which was a shame.
The Verde deserves to be busy because quite simply it is the best albergue on the Camino.

Camino de Santi... (not verified) said:

I can definitely recommend this albergue. Incredibly welcoming atmosphere, great garden, and the owner speaks excellent English. I came from Leon and this is a huge relief after a recent stretch of less than excellent albergues.

Cooper

Camino de Santi... (not verified) said:

Such a lovely relaxing place to stay. Hammocks in the garden to chill out in and an amazing group meal in the evening. Well worth a visit

Camino de Santi... (not verified) said:

Stayed here for two nights in a row last year because it was such a great experience - and a good place to rest your tired body! Please give it a try! Buen Camino;))

Camino de Santi... (not verified) said:

A very Buddhist experience, vegan food an yoga class in the garden. Everyone just wants to give you a pleasant stay.
Highly recommended

Camino de Santi... (not verified) said:

A special place to stay, vegan food.

Camino de Santi... (not verified) said:

A place to lay your body heart and soul, you will be blessed with great food to strengthen your body and made with love .. your mind will be blown with their beautiful ideals views and sprit, and your heart will grow as your filled with the love of a family that will never be forgotten or left behind - I’ll wave you the sun and sea for you guys !!!! X

Camino de Santi... (not verified) said:

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! Amazing environment, delicious food, spacious yoga room, welcoming hosts. Plus did I mention real sheets? A highlight albergue for sure.

Camino de Santi... (not verified) said:

I don’t want to ruin the magic for anyone, so I’m just simply going to say STAY HERE. Go out of your way to stay here. Make a special stop in Hospital de Orbigo just to stay here. I promise you will not regret it, especially if you are a vegetarian.