Status:

Coffee Vending:
Food and Drink:
Internet:
Yes, WiFi and computer
Bike storage:
Other accommodation:

Comments

Camino de Santi... (not verified) said:

Handy location and amazing showers, but low energy vibe because of the unfriendly host

Camino de Santi... (not verified) said:

Convenient location as you enter town a bar right around the corner and a pharmacy just around the other corner.
Fairly spacious with bunk beds, lockers but no locks but room by beds to put packs.
Good water pressure and hot showers only 2 working with 1 inoperable early Sept. '19
Nice meal €10 for dinner @ 7
3€ for breakfast pretty typical, but cold coffee
(Microwave available)

Camino de Santi... (not verified) said:

Host not at all customer friendly ! Doesn’t smile to any pilgrim, but talking loudly and happily on the phone (while making the dinner) dinner was f ine and beds and shower also okay.

Camino de Santi... (not verified) said:

I would remove this Albergue from your app. The girl that runs it in mean and rude. I paid for the use of a dryer and when I couldn’t get it to work, she told me i never paid for it. I told her i did and she check her sign in sheet ans saw that i did, she stormed back to turn the power on and walked off.

Camino de Santi... (not verified) said:

I liked it, kitchen to cook, or pilgrins dinner. Clean. Fist albuerge in Viana directly on the way. I had a bed in a 4 bed room for 10€.
Was perfect to me!

Camino de Santi... (not verified) said:

Heard great things about this Albergue and planned to stay. The host was late to open and we thought we’d have to hike on but the bar nearby and pharmacy around the corner kept us occupied until she got there. I wish I would have done the breakfast because the town was a ghost town in the morning.

Camino de Santi... (not verified) said:

Lovely accommodations with a very hard-working host who single-handedly does laundry for any and all pilgrims who want it done while also preparing a huge pilgrim meal and then doing all the cleaning up and getting breakfast set up. I can't imagine a harder or more gracious worker and she was an amazing hostess.

Camino de Santi... (not verified) said:

The girl at reception who also prepare the communal dinner, pasta ready for dinner at 3:30 and breakfast coffee was made the night before....

Camino de Santi... (not verified) said:

Would not stay here again. Standard beds and bathroom but the woman working reception really ruined our stay. She was late opening the hostel and then really rude. It seemed a huge inconvenience to do laundry and then when we tried to use the kitchen (instant soup) she rushed us as they needed it to set up for the pilgrims dinner. I can understand that but she could have communicated this when we asked at checkin if we could use the kitchen. She did not crack a smile once and was overall really unfriendly. Not the usual Camino spirit we’ve had at other stays.

Camino de Santi... (not verified) said: