Description and Notice

Camino de Santiago Accommodation: Albergue Leo
Camino de Santiago Accommodation: Albergue Leo
Camino de Santiago Accommodation: Albergue Leo
Camino de Santiago Accommodation: Albergue Leo
Camino de Santiago Accommodation: Albergue Leo
Camino de Santiago Accommodation: Albergue Leo

Comments

Camino de Santi... (not verified) said:

Camino de Santi... (not verified) said:

Camino de Santi... (not verified) said:

Camino de Santi... (not verified) said:

Albergue Leo may be the best Albergue on the Camino Frances. The hosts are extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms are spacious. However, this is the only albergue I know of that provides free bed linens and blankets. The cost is only €12/person. Plus, after I washed my clothes, the hostess dried them for free.

Camino de Santi... (not verified) said:

What lovely kind generous people. Stay here, they have true Spanish hospitality and kindness. Thank you so much Maria especially for going out of your way arranging things for my forward journey.

Camino de Santi... (not verified) said:

Maria and Mercedes are warm and welcoming. I am laid up a couple days with a bad knee and am grateful for the generous support: help with laundry, ice for my knee, ideas for travel forward, even my dinner brought from next door so I didn’t have to climb the stairs at the restaurant. Kindness and generosity abound. You’ll want to reserve ahead!

Camino de Santi... (not verified) said:

My friend ended up in hospital with a skin infection
Maria and her mum went out of their way to get us to the local doctor, drive to hospital in pondeferra and then stayed to translate ..
much appreciated
The hostel was also a great place to stay ..
mucho gracias

Camino de Santi... (not verified) said:

Mercy, Maria and Marta are awesome people. We had to spend 2 nights here because one of us had severe tendonitis on both knees. Mercy cooked eggs for us for the 2 mornings we were there and made sure we had ice packs for knees. Maria drove us to the clinic in town. Marta was so friendly and accommodating while she was cleaning. One of the best albergues along the camino. Very clean, fresh, clean sheets and very compassionate hospitaleras. Highly recommend this albergue.

Camino de Santi... (not verified) said:

A home from home. Mercedes and Maria are two of the warmest and most helpful people anywhere. This Albergue is so perfectly run that the warmth and generosity of the family just pervades the whole place. A wonderful calm atmosphere. Great facilities.
One of the best Albergues anywhere. Hard to leave!Recommended!

Camino de Santi... (not verified) said:

Albergue Leo is excellent starting by the reception you receive from Maria and/or her mother. Very clean, well organized with a good kitchen and laundry. My only knock, and I’m nitpicking now is the bunks that sway a bit. The mattresses are very comfortable. They close up promptly at 2200. Nice vegetarian restaurant nearby and Tapas y Vino has a great wine selection. Great value, great Albergue.