Status:
Open:
12:30
Close:
22:00
Founded:
2014

Fully refurbished wheat mill with a bar and restaurant.

Stuff

Bar / Restaurant:
Services
Internet:
Yes, WiFi
Bike storage:
Other accommodation:

Comments

Camino de Santi... (not verified) said:

This place was a godsend. Walked in on a rainy day and to have a 4bed room with friends and en-suite bathroom was fantastic The white towels were to die for. Very clean room. Pilgrims meal good value.

Camino de Santi... (not verified) said:

Best albergue by far. Hard to call it an albergue even. Very clean, comfy mattresses with sheets, rain shower with towels and shampoo and soap. Very happy here

Camino de Santi... (not verified) said:

Best albergue!
I did a half day after Burgos and stayed here. The place is super clean, the owners super friendly. Real sheets and blankets on the bed. Great food.
Favorite albergue so far!

Camino de Santi... (not verified) said:

This is a wonderful albergue. It’s in an old flour mill. The tapas put Burgos to shame. I loved my stay here. Great bed!!! Fantastic dinner.

Camino de Santi... (not verified) said:

They don't offer, bed option as an Albergue 15€ option but, private rooms for 40€, you pay the full rate even if you are alone! They do not offer lunch if you happen to arrive early. The dinner is good, they offer several options and alternatives for dinner. Cristina has good clinical eye and experience to mix- match people to share the room, only 4 bunks per room and include the bed clothing . Gracias

Camino de Santi... (not verified) said:

This was a delightful stay. The room was so very comfortable and the meal was amazing. I'm so glad I took a short day after Burgos instead of a day off there. Much more restful here. The people were great too.

Camino de Santi... (not verified) said:

Rather than take a day off in Burgos, I decided to do a short day to here. So happy I did. Beautiful resting spot, great food and good people.

Camino de Santi... (not verified) said:

Wonderful place. We debated doing a rest day in Burgos but instead opted for walking 12k and staying here. The place is top notch, more like a hotel in terms of cleanliness, comfort and amenities but priced like an alberge. Restaurant draws locals and food is great. Building is a wonderful remodel combining old and new - our friend liked the vibe so much she stayed an extra night. Keep in mind you can't check in until 4pm - so we spent couple hours in a nearby cafe.

Camino de Santi... (not verified) said:

This is the best Albergue I've had in 18 days of Camino, so I have seen a few! It's a Luxury for pilgrims. I've stayed in a room with one bulk bed and one single bed. Clean shits, puffy cover and great mattress will make you feel cozy and give you a good night sleep! It's actually for a first time in Albergue I wanted to wake up later, and I did! Great bathrooms. Super satisfied! Also a restaurant in the Albergue is very nice. Great staff. ***** Fox