Practical Info

Coffee Vending:
Food and Drink:
Internet:
Yes, WiFi
Bike storage:
Other accommodation:

Comments

Camino de Santi... (not verified) said:

I suspect I might’ve gotten bed bug bites from this hostel. Woke up in the middle of the night with itch on my back and found 2 bites like mosquito bites and a small one on my face. I am allergic to bed bug bites so they usually swell up in hives and get super itchy, but so far they haven’t swollen up today which is a good sign... Altho this afternoon (I’ve moved on) I noticed 2 more bites one on my shoulder one on my chin... not sure if they’re delayed reaction?

Also two more people in my room got bites too in the morning. We were in room 103.

Camino de Santi... (not verified) said:

Camino de Santi... (not verified) said:

This albergue is 12 euros and is absolutely NOT worth it! They do not have a kitchen and the albergue only turns the lights on in the rooms when the sun has set. You are therefore sitting in a dark bedroom for hours! You also will be packing in the dark as well. Greedy owners, just wanting to capitalize on the Camino traffic. Stay elsewhere

Camino de Santi... (not verified) said:

Horribly rude lady at the front desk. She told me that they are holding all bottom bunks, in the entire place, for “reservations”. Lies!!!! Stay elsewhere

Camino de Santi... (not verified) said:

I get up early in the mornings around 4 to start my day. Was asked by the hotel manager to not come into the kitchen area and make coffee...twice. I told him that I am leaving at 6 and have my time in the morning. He did not want me up in the kitchen. I will not be returning here to this hostel. It was my first time and my last time here.

Camino de Santi... (not verified) said:

Extremely clean and comfortable, a nice big bathroom in each dorm room, my room had 6 beds total. A plug and a light at each bed and delicious breakfast